Advertisement

Learning the Minor Pentatonic? Try this useful sequence pattern!

Learning the Minor Pentatonic? Try this useful sequence pattern! ► Support this channel?

Here's a great way to practice the minor pentatonic boxes. For each of these 5 boxes, we use a "sequence pattern". Do this for all boxes and you'll get better at memorizing the boxes, plus you'll be getting some finger exercise at the same time.

Next step - use this pattern with other scales, like the major scale, actually all of the modes, or why not the blues scale? You can do this with ANY scale.

This will help you improve your knowledge of where the notes are.

► My merch is here:

► My Amazon Store:


When you are ready to learn with me:
Go to
I teach music theory, blues, rock, funk, country, scales, chords, triads... and much more.

My website lessons come with Soundslice, which makes it incredibly easy to learn. Both tab and video are synced together in one view on the screen.

▼ Follow me here...
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Subscribe to my channel:

I'm a guitar instructor in Canada, and I provide guitar playing lessons and gear advice, as well as gear demos.

robert,renman,guitar,lesson,master guitar academy,learn guitar,useful guitar lessons,pentatonic scale,guitar lesson,guitar sequences,pentatonic scales,guitar lessons for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments