Advertisement

Newbies: Spleef (Minecraft Machinima)

Newbies: Spleef (Minecraft Machinima) Finally! HERE SHE IS! I apologize the long wait.... but who would I be without making you wait longer than expected? LOL. YES, the whole deadmau5 and Skrillex parts were merely for the sake of humor... personally.. I love the shit out of both of them :) Now for those thinking "This Newbies could have been better." You are 100% correct.... it could have... but this newbies was a project I had almost abandoned until I decided to finish it up last minute. Good news though! I am prepared!! I already have an AMAZING script for the next Newbies which will be like a BAJALLION times more epic.. well... I hope lol ._. Anyways guys if you even somewhat enjoyed this video leave a like above, if you feel like it subswibe to merrrrrrr channel :3 But until next time.. I'LLLLLLLL CYAAAAAAAA.... Now time to go stroke space shuttle socks.... anyone wanna ride along?

My Server hoster Minecraftserver.net is having a 50% off sale where ALL server packages are 50% OFF!!! If you want a server.. these guys are the way to go!


Need something to violently FAP to? LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!


MUSIC:

"Garden Party"
by blarsa


"Turn My Swag On- DJ RAV3N Rmx"
by DJRAV3N


"Perfecting Technique (feat. Mass)"
by Aylius


Particles Provided by:


TEXTURE PACK:
COTERIE CRAFT

now time to go dribble donuts on my dick....

Newbiesspleef,newbies,minecraft,machinima,machinimarealm,notch,themoderator,newbs,kuledud3,like,block,blauwk,blawk,sexy,these,tages,are,more,bland,than,my,dick's,funeral,spleef,games,gaming,comedy,skit,script,fuckk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments