Advertisement

Aquarius ♒️ They Recognize Who You Are To Them

Aquarius ♒️ They Recognize Who You Are To Them Helloooo!
Welcome to my channel thank you for your likes shares and subscriptions!
Please hit the notification bell so you will be notified when I'm uploading. I am listing my website below which I provide information about love finances and life questions. I am currently uploading pick a card readings, devine fem/devine mas readings and collective readings.


Cash App $Slimmamiijen
Email Miss_Scorpio_Vibes1111@yahoo.com

Follow me



Donations are appreciated!
Cash App $Slimmamiijen



$5 Threes Questions Answered Same Day Cashapp

This process is simple First you send your payment through Cash App then you send me your three questions for $5 I answer them same day! my response time is anywhere between 15-25 minutes to receive your answers! I also send you a picture of your spread and I also explain the spread to you in full detail 🙂 can't wait to answer more of your questions xoxo


PayPal.me/MissScorpioVibes


Venmo Slimmamiijen

Recognize

Post a Comment

0 Comments