Advertisement

Chloe Ting’s 2 Weeks Abs Challenge 🔥 | RESULTS & VLOG

Chloe Ting’s 2 Weeks Abs Challenge 🔥 | RESULTS & VLOG What other way to make the most out of quarantine other than get abs? 😳 Despite the current situation, I hope everyone is staying safe and rediscovering a lot of new hobbies to do while at home~ Haha this challenge was definitely not easy but I’m so glad I pushed through because I’ve honestly never been more confident about my body 😭 Now the only problem is maintaining it... 🤭

Chloe Ting's 2 Weeks Shred Challenge:


If any of you have suggestions on what kind of videos I should make or anything I should change/add, please leave me a comment so I can improve my future videos~ Thank you! 💓

▷📱 Social Medias
Instagram:

▷ 🎧 Music
Geographer - Watch Me
Vibe Tracks - Take You
Stayloose - Storms
Lauren Duski - Jindupe
Andrew Huang - Club
Vibe Tracks - Undeniable
Vibe Tracks - I Love You

▷ 🎥 Production
Camera: Sony A5100 / iPhone 8+
Editing program: Final Cut Pro X

#chloeting #chloetingchallenge #abs

ab,workout,quarantine,transformation,hannah meloche,hourglass,april,program,korean,chinese,asian,fitness,chloe,ting,tina yong,wenwei,2020,emma marie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments