Advertisement

Focus & Concentration Lost in Beat (1080p)

Focus & Concentration   Lost in Beat (1080p) Focus & Concentration
(Without Vocals)

πŸ“Œ SHORT DESCRIPTION
Put a heart in your focus a little bit. These beats will take to to another level of concentration :) Hope so... Have a great coding.

πŸ’Ž MUSIC LIST
1. Docetism Physis
2. Dublicator - Infinite
3. Tim Kossmann A Strange Place
4. Ben Buitendijk - Promised Land
5. 110ml - Destination
6. Iori - MAGNETIC - ORIGINAL MIX - HD
7. Heavenchord - No Rush
8. Miruga - Walking Waves

❤️ SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
I want to make the best mixes, but copyrights never let me to revenue. I agree that creators are taking money for me. I'm basically doing it free. So, if you wanna support me, send me some coffee to mix another music for you. Donations is giving me more energy. Thank you for understanding.
πŸ”ΆPATREON:

music,chill,concentration,relax,work,groove,

Post a Comment

0 Comments