Advertisement

my last first day of school as a senior @ Zoom University

my last first day of school as a senior @ Zoom University Well this is it people....my last first day of school EVER (unless grad school is a thing) and it looks a little diffrent at Zoom University. I take you guys along as I get into my new study routine, get productive, and also just chill becuase we all need that too rn. I hope you guys are staying safe & occupied too despite this change...there is still so much to be grateful for. Be sure to comment video ideas and activities ideas below.
Thanks for watching, see you in the comments section!
xoxo, Kiara
P.S. Thank you so much for 266K subscribers ❤️
#KiaraMadisen #OnlineSchool #collegedayinmylife

Check out the amazing polish from Nails INC:
(thx for the sweetest package)

Follow me on:
Instagram:

Twitter:

Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/kiaramadisen

tiktok:

Music Credits:
Songs (in order):
Music by HOAX - Beach House -
Music by Black Jade - We Can Feel Fine -
Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -
Music by Elli Moore - OK -
Music by MYSM - Soft Cream -

Q & A:
How old am I? I am 22 years old
What camera do I use? The Canon 80D with the sigma 30mm lens and the Canon G7X Mark II vlog camera
Where do I go to school? I am a senior at the University of Oregon majoring in Human Physiology with a minor in media studies
What hair products do I use? I use all Verb products which you can shop here:

For Business Inquiries Contact: kiaramadisen@ascend-entertainment.com

Help me translate my videos HERE:

FTC: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own and I do not own any of the music audio in this video.

Kiara Madisen Green,college,dorm,school,advice,girls,organization,productivity,tips,hacks,hauls,clothes,fashion,back to school,design,decor,home,cooking,food,oregon,pnw,pacific northwest,portland,eugene,university,Zoom,First day of School,University of Oregon,Online school life,motivation in online classes,study with me,a day in my life of online school,nails INC,How I am doing Online Scool,Senior year online,Class of 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments