Advertisement

My Stimulus Check did not arrive NOW WHAT?| IRS 15 day Notice

My Stimulus Check did not arrive NOW WHAT?| IRS 15 day Notice Hey Hi Hello,
In this video I am sharing with you the next steps as it pertains to the common question, what do I do if my stimulus payment direct deposit was rejected?

As of the recording of this video, there is no way to update your direct deposit information. Your check will be sent to the address on your most recent tax return (2018 or 2019). If you address has changed you will need to submit a change of address form

The attempt to remit payment on your behalf, (whether successful or unsuccessful) triggers an automatic requirement, the IRS will send out a notice within 15days. Confirming your payment or informing you of any next steps. This notice will be sent to the address stated on your most recent return.

2019 Filers: the IRS will send your payment using the information you provided with your 2019 tax return. You will not be able to change it.

2018 Filers: If you need to change your account information or mailing address, file your 2019 taxes electronically as soon as possible. That is the only way to let the IRS know your new information.

We Grow Together,
Alana


// IRS Resources

Change of Address Form


IRS Commonly Asked Questioned


Economic Relief Portal


// CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
Alana
alana@mcnealco.com
TO SETUP A 15 min CONSULTATION



//Please SUBSCRIBE If you found value in this or any Video I've shared

//Join Me

Want to explore an opportunity to transform your bank account?



// FOLLOW

instagram | @alana.mcneal



//ALANA

Hey Hi Hello! I’m Alana, an entrepreneur; literally building from the ground up... I have done it all, well, tried to; only to discover multitasking is overrated and it’s definitely not my THANG. I prefer PEACE of mind. I’m excited for the journey ahead!!! Sooooo, I had the bright idea to document and take you along with me. I’m boldly assuming someone would be interested, so here goes EVERYTHING... This GO is for the DREAM. Virtual Accountability in full effect. The Only RULE in my corner of the internet is, I exercise the right to EVOLVE (period).

FEAR… “FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE”

--
Today's video is all about,


#stimuluscheck #economicreliefpayment #AlanaMcNeal

2020 stimulus check,stimulus check update,stimulus check delay,economic relief payments,where is my check,IRS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments