Advertisement

ROYAL MANOR | VON HAUNT ESTATE | The Sims 4 Speed Build

ROYAL MANOR | VON HAUNT ESTATE | The Sims 4 Speed Build Hi beautiful people! In today's video I'm rebuilding a completely new version of the Von Haunt Estate in The Sims 4! I tried to go for a regal style while also keeping the lot more modestly sized. Anyway I really hope you enjoy the video!

Thank you for watching! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more. I post new videos every week! :)

💜💜💜

I didn't use any custom content in this build!

All my builds are available to download on the sims 4 gallery! Just use the hashtag #sophieelaina or search for my gallery ID: sophieelaina.

Some of my builds are now available for external download (I'm working on adding more!):

----------
Contact/Business Enquiries: sophieelainabooks@gmail.com

Follow me:
💜Twitter:
💜Instagram:
💜Goodreads:
💜Pinterest:
💜Redbubble:

Check out my website/blog:

-----------

Music Provided by Epidemic Sound.

sims,thesims,sims4,the sims 4,sims 4,speed build,sims 4 house,sims 4 house build,sims 4 house building,sims house,sims build,sims how to build,sims speed build,house,build,house build,stop motion,royal,royal manor,von haunt estate,chalet gardens,sophieelaina,sims 4 no cc,save file,sophie save file,ts4,architecture,traditional,family home,fantasy,fancy,luxury,modern,fun,popular,cute,mansion,manor,interior design,windenburg,get together,expansion pack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments