Advertisement

SOMEHOW by MIRAGE

SOMEHOW by MIRAGE 'XCOMM Originals' is an initiative by Xavier School of Communications to let students bring out their creativity and produce new and exciting, authentic video content.

Join us on a melodious journey 'Somehow' as we explore the intricacies of a relationship by bringing forward the ups and downs you go through when you fall in love for the first time.

You will feel a whirlwind of emotions as you watch the story unfold. This is the first single released by ‘Mirage’- a three-member pop band who is looking to create music to be heard by the heart. We guarantee that ‘Somehow’ will leave its own imprint on you.

LYRICS:

You held my hand so tight, walking by the shore

You promised there would never be a reason to let go

We talked and laughed all night, until the break of dawn

Now when you look at me that feeling's kinda gone

I asked you to hold my hand last night

I asked you to take my hand, the whole time

So I wouldn't feel alone

Seemed too much for you

I've spent the evening all on my own

Why do I feel I am the one to blame... Somehow!

I've lost count of the times

That I've compromised

To tell you I don't care for the things that tug inside

To tell you you're my world

And all I need in it

But you look straight into my eyes

And say, "Baby you don't fit"

What did I do so wrong?

To make your heart this hard so long?

Here I am, taking the blame again... Somehow!

Somehow! (X2)

So I wouldn't feel alone

Seemed too much for you now

I've spent the evening all on my own

Why do I feel I am the one to blame... Somehow!

Somehow! (X2)

______________________

Sincere Thanks:
Prof. Dr. Fr. Antony R. Uvary, SJ, PhD
Vice – Chancellor, Xavier University Bhubaneswar

Prof. Fr. E. A. Augustine, SJ
Registrar, Xavier University Bhubaneswar

Prof. Dr. Fr. Donald D’Silva, SJ, PhD
Academic Dean, Xavier School of Communications & Director (Finance), XUB

______________________

A Project Done by:
Aaryaman Dahiya, Devpriya Paul, Neha Saha, Rishivansh Acharjee, Rohan Singh Deo, Shakti Swarup Mishra & Shanti
(Students of B.Sc. Mass Communication 2018–2021 Batch for the course Entertainment Television)

______________________

Produced by: Xavier School of Communications, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, India
Executive Producer, Head of Creatives & Production: Dr. Vijay Kumar Vijayan, PhD

Director(s): Rishivansh Acharjee (Studio) & Shakti Swarup Mishra (Fiction)
Director(s) of Photography: Devpriya Paul & Rohan Singh Deo
Editor: Rohan Singh Deo
Writer(s): Aaryaman Dahiya & Rohan Singh Deo
Audio Production: Solomon Pradhan & Nishan Abraham Pani
Lyricists: Solomon Pradhan, Ashish Titus & Sharon Dawson Kadambavanam
Art Director (Studio), Make-up, Styling & Production Manager: Shanti
Designer & Art Director (Outdoor): Neha Saha
Additional Graphics: Shakti Swarup Mishra
Performers: Rahul Kumar, Rishivansh Acharjee & Solomon Pradhan
Actors: Neha Saha & Swastik Sahu
_______________________

Technical & Production Support: Ratiram Khaka, Pramod Saha & Arvind Barik

Shooting Floor, Equipment, Sound Recording & Mastering done at: Xavier School of Communications

Project Guide & Subject Matter Expert: Dr. Vijay Kumar Vijayan, PhD

Special Thanks to: Utkal Kanika Galleria Bhubaneswar, BOCCA Cafe Bhubaneswar, La Odra's Cafe and Pizzeria Jatani, The Central Kitchen Bhubaneswar.

______________________

© Xavier School of Communications, Xavier University Bhubaneswar, 2020

MIRAGE

Post a Comment

0 Comments