Advertisement

Unboxing 12 Unique Pet Reptiles! Big, Neglected Animals and Aquatics

Unboxing 12 Unique Pet Reptiles! Big, Neglected Animals and Aquatics Episode 5! Today, I unbox a dozen new exotic pet reptiles, one of which is the largest snake I've unboxed yet! I also unbox aquatic amphibians for the first time along with more lizards, snakes and turtles. Sent from around the United States, these reptiles and amphibians are examples of different results of both good bad husbandry. Some previous owners care, others... not so much. These animals will be with us for a few months while we ensure they're all as healthy as they can be, and sold to responsible buyers online :)

See what's for sale at and join the newsletter for new arrivals at I'll email you when I have new vids and animals available!

Support videos like these on Patreon in return for private livestreams, a private Discord server, direct messaging access, early access to reptiles available and more.

Grab some merchandise •

Supplies I Use •

Instagram •

Purchase a reptile •

Support My Videos •

10% off feeder insects •

reptile unboxing,emerald scales unboxing,emerald scales reptiles,emerald scales rehome,emerald scales goherping,unboxing lizards,turtle unboxing,reptile unboxing snakes,bearded dragon,bearded dragon unboxing,bearded dragon care,ball python unboxing,ball python care,pet snakes,goherping unboxing,meet my pets,new reptile addition,meet my reptiles,meet my snakes,meet my lizards,red foot tortoise,reptiles for kids,pet boa,boa constrictor imperator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments