Advertisement

Porsche driver urges police to take action for making him do sit ups

Porsche driver urges police to take action for making him do sit ups #GuruPrasadParashar #PorscheDriver #IndorePolice #Covid19 #Lockdown #SanskarDaryani

Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 26 (ANI): A man from Indore who was stopped and punished by Security Committee personnel yesterday (April 25) for driving unnecessarily on road amid lockdown, has urged Indore Police to take action against the incident. “I was returning home from company when I was stopped. I showed them my pass but they verbally abused me and asked me to do sit-ups. I tried to talk to them but they didn't listen. I then followed their orders. They filmed it, cracked jokes and then asked me to leave. I wish Indore police took action against this,” said Sanskar Daryani.
--------------------------------------
Subscribe now! Enjoy and stay connected with us!!
☛ Subscribe ANI News channel:
☛ Visit our Official website:
☛ Follow ANI News:
☛ Like us:
☛ Email to Shrawan K Poddar: shrawankp@aniin.com
☛ Copyrights © All Rights Reserved ANI Media Pvt Ltd.

ANI,ANI News,ANI News Live,Breaking News,latest India news,Latest news,Guru Prasad Parashar,Porsche driver,Indore Police,Covid-lockdown,pandemic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments