Advertisement

restricting || what I eat #14

restricting || what I eat #14 song: clairo - bags (filtered instrumental) by white hot forever

Got out of the binge restrict cycle at least? Determined to reach a couple pounds lower than my goal weight by my birthday this summer. If I reach it before then, even better.
p.s. I have an eating disorder, although I binge sometimes I primarily struggle with restriction/that's what I struggled with most in the past. I do not promote eating this way, it can kill you. I quite frankly know that makes me sound like a hypocrite because I'm posting this video. I know. I just feel alone and need an outlet. If you think you are struggling with an eating issue, please seek help sooner rather than later. You do not have to be a certain weight or eat a certain way to deserve help.

restricting

Post a Comment

0 Comments