Advertisement

Challenging Beach Launch and Oil Platform Calicos!!

Challenging Beach Launch and Oil Platform Calicos!! Launched in decent size surf at Bolsa Chica State Beach at 6:30am Tuesday morning and had to work hard to get through the surf zone! The surf was 3 to 4 feet, but what made it more challenging was an extremely low tide, which gave the waves some extra punch. Once I was safely outside, I set up my gear and headed a mile offshore to oil platform Emmy. I ended catching some fun calico bass. I also ended up losing my marine radio! Despite that it was another awesome day on the water!

#stealthtribe
#stealthkayaks
#stealthusa

huntington beach,stealth kayaks,kayak surf launch,calico bass,calico bass fishing,hookup baits,hookup bait fishing,oil platform fishing,huntington beach kayak fishing,bolsa chica state beach,bolsa chica state beach kayak fishing,phenix rods,daiwa tatula,penn spinfisher,penn slammer 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments