Advertisement

The Reason Why Abby Killed Joel - The Last of Us 2 (LOU2 2020)

The Reason Why Abby Killed Joel - The Last of Us 2 (LOU2 2020) The reason for which Abby hate Joel, chased and killed him. I included Abby flashbacks from the past with her father and the backstory from LOU1 of Joel and how he saved Ellie and escaped the hospital taking down alone every fireflies who tried to stop him.

*Channel description*
BbyZone is a channel that provides unique videos, game mods, high quality guides, easter eggs, tips & tricks, and playthrough of video games. I help entertain & educate my viewers through my unique videos, game mods and walkthrough footages which are all recorded and edited by me. I have written permission from the publisher for the games I cover.

The last of us 2,the last of us 2 ending,the last of us 2 all endings,the last of us 2 secret ending,the last of us 2 gameplay,the last of us 2 final boss,the last of us,the last of us 2 all bosses,LOU2 ending,LOU2,last of us 2 romance scene,last of us 2 ellie romance,last of us 2 ellie and dina romance,last of us 2 all romance scenes,last of us 2 ellie and abby romance,LOU2 romance scene,

Post a Comment

0 Comments