Advertisement

WHY I want to play in OVERSEAS T20 LEAGUES | The SURESH RAINA Interview | Part 2 | #AakashVani

WHY I want to play in OVERSEAS T20 LEAGUES | The SURESH RAINA Interview | Part 2 | #AakashVani Here's Part 2 of my interview with Suresh Raina - he takes us through his journey with the Yellow Army, Chennai Super Kings. 'Chinna Thala' also speaks about his bond with Thala - MS Dhoni of course, and how two boys from small towns took Indian cricket by storm.

Raina also talks about one of the highly debated topics in world cricket right now - should Indians be allowed in overseas T20 Leagues? Watch the entire interview to find out more.

Much more from the world of #AakashVani here:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Download my app: smarturl.it/aakashchopra

Cricket,Aakash Chopra,India,AakashVani,Commentary,News,Report,Highlights,BCCI,Watch,Live,Review,Preview,Indian Cricket Team,suresh raina csk 2020,suresh raina csk practice,suresh raina csk interview,suresh raina csk best match,suresh raina csk batting,csk suresh raina batting 2020,suresh raina best csk,raina csk best innings,raina csk best,raina csk batting,csk raina best batting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments