Advertisement

My Final Regards to Fortnite...

My Final Regards to Fortnite... So yeah, this is probably going to be my last Fortnite video and if I do happen to make another Fortnite video after this one, that'll most likely not happen in a very long time. It's been over 2 years since I've started Fortnite and I've been playing this game non-stop ever since and I don't regret using that time playing Fortnite at all. But with the reasons I said in the video, I hope you guys understand why I'm leaving Fortnite and as I said in the video, I'm switching over to Valorant as I very much love that game right now and I pray to earn success out of Valorant content and I hope y'all will continue to support me even if I play a different game. I did say I have to study over the summer, so as a result, I didn't spend too much effort into this video as it wasn't planned but I still tried my best to make it somewhat entertaining, and I promise this time that I'll make real videos after this one. Times are rough, times get tough, but we move on, and that's the best decision for me to make right now :)

Music 1:
Music 2:

Fortnite...

Post a Comment

0 Comments