Advertisement

TOP 10 YOUNGSTERS to WATCH out for | #AakashVani

TOP 10 YOUNGSTERS to WATCH out for | #AakashVani I recently came across a list of the top 20 youngsters in our sport, neatly put together by ESPNcricinfo (you can read it here: thecricketmonthly.com/story/1224850/20-cricketers-for-the-2020s).

So I thought it would be an interesting exercise to attempt such a list myself.

I've gone with 10 instead of 20. Are your favourite upcoming cricketers in my 10? Find out on today's episode of #AakashVani.


Much more from the world of #AakashVani here:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Download my app: smarturl.it/aakashchopra

Cricket,Aakash Chopra,India,AakashVani,Commentary,News,Report,Highlights,BCCI,Watch,Live,Review,Preview,ICC,ICC Cricket World Cup,Indian Cricket Team,shubman gill batting,shubman gill batting ipl,shubman gill ipl,shubman gill kkr,shubman gill net practice,shubman gill batting in nets,shubman gill and prithvi shaw,shubman gill best innings,shubman gill cover drive,shubman gill cricketer,shubman gill century,shubman gill double century,

Post a Comment

0 Comments