Advertisement

Reworking an image in Luminar

Reworking an image in Luminar Sometimes it's worth reworking a photo your not too happy with as you may just like the results!

In this video I rework a photo that I wasn't happy with, from the composition to the subject matter I just wasn't keen on the image until I edited it.
I'm sure you'll have photos the same that you are not to keen on so perhaps its worth having a play around with them as you may be quite surprised with the results.
#Luminar #Landscape Photography #Tutorials

For Luminar AI




To Purchase the Dragon Pack for $7.99 please follow the link below.


Follow me on Instagram!

Website (new look website)

Music

luminar 4 tutorial,landscape photography,fuji xt3,luminar tutorial,color grading,gary mcintyre luminar,gary mcintyre photographer,how to in luminar,lightroom plugin,luminar 4,luminar 4 features,luminar tutorials youtube,photo editing,photo editor,post processing,post processing photography,skylum luminar,skylum luminar tutorials,skylum software,corpach scotland,corpach shipwreck,luminar ai discount,photo editing lightroom,golden spiral photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments