Advertisement

DRAWING DUDES FOR ONCE?! | Filling a Spread in my Sketchbook!

DRAWING DUDES FOR ONCE?! | Filling a Spread in my Sketchbook! I've been a tiny bit frustrated with the results of my art, so I'm taking a look back at a piece I was/am proud of and trying to follow the process and mindset I used at the time. Let see if it has any impact on how I feel about the result this time!

► SUPPLIES USED:

illo Sketchbook 8x8:
Copic Sketch Markers:
Ohuhu Brushmarkers:
Col-Erase Pencils:
Bristol Board:
Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
Kneaded Eraser


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥
This video was edited by Becca.
Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,drawing dudes,art mindset,analysis,illo,copic marker,art marker,ohuhu marker,sketchbook art,copic illustration,floral,dude with roses,col-erase pencil,pink col-erase,bristol board,

Post a Comment

0 Comments