Advertisement

Land of Talk - Compelled

Land of Talk - Compelled Land of Talk - Compelled
from Indistinct Conversations
Pre-order:

Shot by Elizabeth Powell
Edited by Joseph Yarmush

Vocals/Guitars/Keys: Elizabeth Powell
Drums/Keys: Mark “Bucky” Wheaton
Bass: Christopher McCarron

LYRICS
You see what defeats you 
the moment it meets you.
You know what it's like,
another sight, another sound.
I need to feel you.
Compelled to steal you 
away from someone who doesn't
care if you're around.
Don't say I don't feel the attraction. 
All I feel is the attraction. 
It's over, man.
I feel it like an empty hand. 
The light that they'd find
the night that they died.
It's tough understanding the end.
It's seems like they tried 
All that we tried.
Soft understanding.
Warm, open-handed.
Don't say I don't feel the attraction 
All I feel is the attraction. 
It's over, man.
I feel it like an empty hand.
There's weights, ides, starts, stallings, and this sudden dark romance.
I feel this light.
You'll understand. 
I need to feel you.
Compelled to steal you
away from someone.

Montreal,Canada,broken social scene,essential indie,alternative hotlist,saddle creek,stay home,lizzie Powell,indie anthems,indie hits,July 2020 music,indistinct conversations,land of talk indistinct conversations,indie rock,new indie,cloak and cipher,life after youth,some are lakes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments