Advertisement

Why Am I Not Uploading As Often?

Why Am I Not Uploading As Often? Welcome To Our Channel!
My name is Marybeth and my daughter's name is Kelbee. She is 4 years old. She has been diagnosed with Autism & Disruptive Behavior Disorder. We are still on a journey to diagnose her gastrointestinal problens. I own Rover's Makeover Dog Grooming. I am the sole owner and groomer of the shop. We are located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA.
Personal Channel:


***Kelbee's GoFundMe Page - ***
To pay for Mayo medical bills & future necessary doctors appointments.

****Our Amazon Wishlist (Kelbee's/Marybeth's)****


****Wishlist - Rover's****


****Street Outreach Wishlists:****
1. Food/Drink Bags (MOST NEEDED)


2. Hygiene Kits:


3. Feminine Sanitary Kits(Pads, etc.):


4. Winter Kits(Hats, Gloves, Socks, etc.):


5. Handouts (Blankets, tents, etc.) (give things as they need them):


6. Cooking Equipment (For The Street Outreach)


*****Paypal Donations/Business Inquiries ONLY - Marybeth.Marr@yahoo.com

*****Everything I use/recommend -
Scissors I use:
Large Equipment(table, cages, bath tub) from:

Rover's Instagram @ Rovers Makeover OKC

Bathing System/Nozzle - savurfur.com

Ship Mail To:
Rover's Makeover
5830 NW Expressway
Box #181
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
United States of America

Rovers Makeover Dog Grooming,Rovers Makeover OKC,Rovers Makeover,Sav Ur Fur Bathing System,

Post a Comment

0 Comments