Advertisement

A Week of Meals by a Vegan Foodie (Mostly From-Scratch)

A Week of Meals by a Vegan Foodie (Mostly From-Scratch) The first 1000 people who use this link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership:

✹Things Referenced ✹
My Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe →
Breadtopia Sourdough Starter →
Imperfect Produce Box $10 off (not affiliated; anyone can join this referral program) →
Sweet Simple Vegan's Trader Joe's Holiday Taste Test video →
Clever Carrot Wheat Sourdough Loaf Recipe →
Feasting at Home Sourdough Loaf Recipe →
Olives For Dinner Carrot "Lox" Recipe →
Minimalist Baker's Coconut Cashew Oat Milk Recipe →
Kimchi Recipe (I adapted it to be vegan; I'll share the recipe soon) →


✹ More Videos ✹
More Vegan Taste Tests →
What I Eat in a Day Playlist →
Recipe Tests + Cookbook Reviews →
Cook with Me! →
Tofu Recipes →
Personal/Mental Health →

✹ Find Me! ✹

instagram (personal) | @thesarahsullivan
instagram (vegan product reviews) | @sarahs.vegan.eats
recipe blog | sarahsvegankitchen.com
podcast |

✹ Contact Me! ✹

for business inquiries → thesarahsullivan@gmail.com

✹ Fave Things ✹

the best vegan protein! use SARAH10 for a discount. it helps me too. 💕 →

my video gear + cooking equipment →

I get all my background music from MusicBed! you can get a free trial here:

✹ About Me! ✹

Welcome to Sarah’s Vegan Kitchen! My name is Sarah Sullivan. I share vegan recipes, from healthy meal ideas to plant-based versions of comfort food dishes I used to love.

✹ Affiliate Disclosure ✹

When you make a purchase through my affiliate/referral links, you occasionally allow me to earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this channel!

sarah's vegan kitchen,vegan recipes,vegan what i eat in a day,vegan meal ideas,from scratch recipes,homesteading vegan,sourdough bread,dalgona coffee,homemade plant milk,vegan kimchi,ramen,fermentation,instant pot beans,homemade vegan,ice cream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments