Advertisement

Takes On GE Scammer and Loses Then Wins? | Old School RuneScape Highlights OSRS

Takes On GE Scammer and Loses Then Wins? | Old School RuneScape Highlights OSRS These videos are OldSchool Runescape OSRS clip highlights from Twitch streamers.

If you have a couple of $ spare, I'd love if you would consider supporting the channel:
Massive thank you to these lads, let me know if there is anything else i can do to thank you guys:
ANDREW–15mg,– BobbyyHill, Goozaroo, AusiNators, OTG808, Minimash,– Jake, PsychedDude, JugOfBeer, Reknalp, Groovy PVM CC, Zanacorss, Mitch–Notorious420, Joe, Ruel, B00nanaa, E-Rich, Obby, Halifla, Ghetto Stankin – HC Sythe/Fez, Taylor, Russell, Akilisman420, Yami, Wishing Well, and Ideal_Bussy!

Social:


Twitch: Behe_Meth
Snapchat: osrslarz


To submit clips please only DM on Twitter Or Twitch:
If you are not the streamer, you will need to attach a screenshot of permission or let me know I've used their clips before.
Thumbnail Background:

The links to go support the streamer in this vid:
Not fully in order




























➥ VIDEO CONTEXT DISCLAIMER: I obtain and compile clips to fit under the guise of a compelling narrative via the use of interesting and exciting video concepts and themes for each individual video. I also add significant editing to make the work transformative from the original creations and fair use.
I have perpetual non-exclusive world-wide license (not ownership) to display, promote, monetize, or modify every clips used in my videos.
► I have permission (written contract) to use these clips in my videos directly from the streamers. I provide source & credit for all footage.
► The editing process consists of: ✔ adding my on-screen and voice-over comments/narration ✔ removal of copyrighted materials such as music or visuals, ✔ cutting every clip to the right length, ✔ applying my own visual effects, memes to make the videos more enjoyable, ✔ constantly zooming, rotating, moving the camera position to make the video more enjoyable, ✔ adding sound effects to make the video more enjoyable, etc

runescape,osrs,OSRS,Runescape,behemeth,07Scape,07scape,2007 runescape,2007runescape,Old School Runescape,old school runescape,RuneScape,pking,pk,wilderness,runescape old school,old school runescape wiki,oldschool hiscores,old school reddit,old school runescape twitch,old school runescape osrs,runescape twitch streamers,twitch runescape all stars,runescape twitch osrs,osrs highlights,runescape highlights,runescape moments,osrs moments,OSRS TOB HCIM,HCIM DEATH,

Post a Comment

0 Comments