Advertisement

NEW Minecraft PVP FPS Boost Client 1.8 ⚡

NEW Minecraft PVP FPS Boost Client 1.8 ⚡ LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you're new! Hope you guys all enjoy :)
Join my discord server:



Today I review a new pvp client I've found called CM Pack Client this is for version 1.8 and has many mods and FPS boosting features as well as having very smooth animations. You guys liked my client videos like Badlion client, Lunar Client, PvP Lounge client and Aero client as well as my FPS boosting mod Podcrash client. Don't worry I'm not turning into Suchspeed. I'm just making a vid on a pvp client in 2021


Client website:


(BE CAREFUL when using auto sprint on hypixel it works slightly different to normal toggle sprint mods - I used it without problems on Hypixel but maybe since I'm YT rank it didnt affect me. Let me know your experiences in the comments)

My Socials:
Twitter:

Instagram:

───────────────────────────────
Texture Pack :Deep Ocean RevampReleasing SOON

───────────────────────────────
I do not own the music in this video
┇135k┇
Thanks for watching!
- 𝓝.𝓭

minecraft,minecraft fps boost,minecraft fps boost client,fps boost,fps boost minecraft,fps boost client,minecraft client,new minecraft client,minecraft 1.8.9 fps boost client,new fps boost client,minecraft fps boost mod,how to boost fps in minecraft,client,best minecraft client 1.8.9,new minecraft fps boost client,minecraft 1.8.9,minecraft fps boost low end pc,lunar client,how to boost minecraft fps,badlion client,cm pack client,cm pack client fps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments