Advertisement

Boyfriend Does MY MAKEUP! | Brooklyn & Bailey

Boyfriend Does MY MAKEUP! | Brooklyn & Bailey My boyfriend Brooks and I have been together for 6 months now, and I figured it was time to TEST HIS MAKEUP SKILLS! So why not film a boyfriend does my makeup challenge? Its always funny to see how boys think makeup is supposed to be applied, and if the end look can look somewhat decent! What do y'all think? How did Brooks do?

✅ Be sure to follow us on Instagram! πŸ‘‰πŸ»
✅ Also, shop our LND Mascara and NEW collection of Sweaters, Activewear, Loungewear, Joggers, Jewelry/Hair Accessories and MORE! (they sell SO FAST!) πŸ‘‰πŸ»

Brooks has older sisters so he does have SOME knowledge in makeup terminology, but I am SO curious to see how he does with this challenge! I mean, guys know what mascara is, and likely foundation, lipstick and eye shadow... but anything other than that, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, how to APPLY the makeup is a different story!

In my daily makeup routine, I use a few basic products like foundation, our own mascara (Lash Next Door found in the link above!!), powder, lipstick etc. Get a peak into the makeup I use, and laugh along with me as Brooks tries to put it on me!

Do you think Brooks will be able to find/use all of the products I have?? He has never seen a makeup tutorial before, never even intuitively watched his sisters or mom apply it, so how do you think he is going to do?? COMMENT BELOW!

πŸ’‹'s - Brooklyn

_

Where else can YOU FIND US???

πŸ“Έ Instagram |
⏰ Tik Tok | @BrooklynAndBailey
πŸ₯ Twitter |
πŸ‘€ Facebook |
πŸ‘» SnapChat |
🎢 Spotify |
☁️ SoundCloud |
_

STREAM our Original Music! 🎀🎢
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Dance Like Me -
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Simple Things -
πŸ‘‰πŸ» What We're Made Of -
_

FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.
_

πŸ’₯SUPERFANSπŸ’₯: You can help us translate our uploads, and get credit below each video (and be our fav people ever}! Click here to help:

Bailey

Post a Comment

0 Comments