Advertisement

I was Born Old, But Every Day I'm Getting Younger | My Incredible Story

I was Born Old, But Every Day I'm Getting Younger | My Incredible Story Cora was born an old woman who was getting younger every day. One would think that it was great to live like that and enjoy this, but... gerontologists declared a hunt for her and for kidnapping Cora, they offered a huge reward. It turned out that they wanted to conduct experiments on her to create the elixir of eternal youth.

animated story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,I was born old,I am getting younger everyday,my incredible story,gerontologists are chasing me,I was kidnapped,classmates do not understand me,secret community,my superpower,shocked parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments