Advertisement

If you Feel Stuck or Powerless WATCH THIS

If you Feel Stuck or Powerless WATCH THIS Do you feel STUCK in Life? If so, this is the video for you. To Join MindSHIFT Meditations Click Here:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

You are so powerful that you can even create the illusion that you're powerless or that you are stuck and the cool thing is that once you let go of that, once you realize the truth of the matter, that's when the whole entire energy dynamic changes and in this video I'm going to show you exactly how to do that.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be sharing with you how to get unstuck and how to be powerful by understanding that you're doing it to yourself. It's actually what's happening is you're so powerful that you can create the illusion, you're not powerful and when we start to see it from that point of view, we then start to ask new questions. We then start to ask, why am I doing this?

Why am I doing this? Why am I creating this for myself? And anytime we get to something where we feel stuck, what that means is there's some type of definition or block in our own mind. It says something that it's a something. It's a something that is there because we almost are insisting that it's there.

Now. There's been times in my life as where, well, what you do is you just simply let go of that resistance and you allow the stuckness to be there many times it then transforms. It's a very powerful thing and I remember specifically, uh, when we feel stuck, we feel like our story, the story we're telling ourselves, the, that we believe something to be true and we believe that that story is static.

This is the way it is. This is the way it's going to continue to be. And because of that we stay inside of that reality. I remember specifically as well that it can, many times we use it as motivation. I remember feeling stuck and powerless in one specific scenario at the old job that I had. Many of you may know my story.

I'm just going to, I used to work at Barney's in New York and women's shoes and I a, it was a sales commission job and there was this, uh, there was this time when the upper management there, I mean it was there probably the whole time I was there, but they were, it was very much like a corporate type thing where like the store manager was very controlling and he would stress out the managers under him and then those managers would put stress on us as sales employees.

I worked in women's shoes and there was this a day that I went in and I got brought up to the office and there was this office room called the situation room. Don't know why they called it the situation room. Doesn't that sound so negative? It could've been like the conference room or like the magical fairyland room.

But no, it was the situation room. So I walk into the situation room and there is the store manager who I didn't really get along with. I thought he was, um, I just thought he was very controlling and negative and too way, way too serious. And uh, it's him, it's my department manager who was a nice guy, but he's also just kind of serious cause he was being pressured by the other manager.

And then there was also a regional manager. All three managers were there and they're like, Aaron, very seriously come into the situation room and sit down. And I'm like, okay. And I'm going, you know where it is. Suits, I'm, you know, it's what I wear a suit every day to work, you know, selling a woman's shoes at Barney's in New York.

The average price when it was like $800. So it was like a high end kind of a stuffy type environment to be honest. And I go in and I sit down and I'm like, okay, what's going on? Like will you please in this situation room? Look over at the projector. There was a projector right there. And what they did is they then showed me, they showed me this image, they showed me this video.

It's a 10 minute long video, 10 minutes long, and they wanted me to watch this whole entire 10 minute long video and this video was of me. It was a camera that was on me in the back stock room on my phone. Now here is the thing at this store, not trying to justify it, but at the store you will be standing around for sometimes four hours without a single customer coming in because it's so slow because it's such a high end place, you only need like one or two customers...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

stuck and powerless,powerless and stuck,feel stuck in life,feel powerless,when you feel powerless,how to raise your vibration,raise your vibration,aaron doughty,I feel stuck,If you Feel Stuck and Powerless WATCH THIS,feeling stuck in life,i feel stuck in life,i feel powerless,take your power back,spiritual awakening,mind shift meditations,mind shift meditation,how to shift your mind,spiritual awakening 2020,manifest money love and success,abraham hicks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments