Advertisement

things i’m thankful for | #lumos ✨

things i’m thankful for | #lumos ✨ ☆ Previously on abigailscupoftea:
☆ Subscribe:
☆ MORE INFO BELOW!

Hello, Teacups!
Today I wanted to share some love and lumos. Here are some things I am grateful for during this time. I hope you all are staying safe and staying healthy. I love you!

.................................

☆ Social Media ☆
Instagram:
Twitter:
Goodreads:

☆ Business Inquiries ☆
E-mail: abigailscupoftea@gmail.com

....................................

My name is Abigail and I’m a Hufflepuff vlogger who has a lot of love for books and style. Welcome to my Teacup family! 🌟

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

things i'm grateful for,lumos,day in my life,morning routine,daily vlog,hufflepuff vlogger,abigailscupoftea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments