Advertisement

Work in progress! I’m starting to hate this idea!πŸ˜‘ Read description!

Work in progress! I’m starting to hate this idea!πŸ˜‘ Read description! Ok so I’m making a movie! Hopefully I will post it before I get too lazy!


Sorry for not posting a good contentπŸ˜” I just have online school! And it’s killing me!!!! I thought it would be easier! But it isn’t!!
I’m really hoping that this movie is gonna come out!
I have been working hard for it! I’m also trying new things how to animate movies better! I hope if this movie comes out that it will do good!
I’m also a bit nervous about this corona situation! It’s been driving me crazy!!!!
But no matter what happens I hope you all are gonna be okay!


I can’t believe that I’m writing so long description πŸ˜… I have never done it before! But if you actually read it you are awesome!!



Love you guys sooooo much!!😊😊😊

I hope you are having a really nice day or night!

Bye! See you all later❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

description!

Post a Comment

0 Comments