Advertisement

🌈 Affirmations For Anxiety - Overcome Fear and Anxiousness 😰

🌈 Affirmations For Anxiety - Overcome Fear and Anxiousness 😰 Anti Anxiety affirmations from - Watch the video and speak the affirmations out loud with the conviction that they are and will remain true. All these affirmations to combat anxiety can be found below...

🌈 AFFIRMATIONS FOR ANXIETY CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO

I breathe in relaxation, I breathe out tension.
I am capable of solving any problems that face me.
I am free of anxiety and am living a calm life.
I am ridding my mind of negative thoughts and filling it with positive ones.
Anxiety might make me feel uncomfortable but I am in charge of my mind and body.
I am more and more calm with each deep breath I take.
I am attracting positive energy into my body.
I am free of anything that weighs me down.
I have everything I need for a happy life.
I have the ability to overcome anxiety.
I am safe and in control.
The feelings of panic are leaving my body.
My mind is clearing and I am in control.
I am freeing myself from stress.
I am relaxing each part of my body.
I am ridding my mind of negative thoughts and filling it with positive ones.
I am more and more calm with each deep breath I take.
I am now in control.
My body is calm.
All is well in my world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌈 VISIT OUR SITE FOR MORE AFFIRMATION VIDEOS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌈 OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Anti Anxiety Affirmations can also be used in combination with others but they are especially good at creating a positive mindset to overcome fear and uncertainty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌈 WATCH MORE AFFIRMATION VIDEOS
Playlist:
🌈 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR AFFIRMATIONS FOR LIFE CHANNEL
Here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Affirmations for Anxiety video contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#affirmationsforlife

affirmations for anxiety,affirmationsforlife,affirmations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments