Advertisement

My Sister Is In Love With The Stranger In My Dreams

My Sister Is In Love With The Stranger In My Dreams I was having dinner with my boyfriend Vincent at this amazing Italian Restaurant. After having dinner when Vincent suddenly held my hand and said: “ love you Elaine”. I blushed and said: “I love you too Levi”. I Froze as I watched his face turn bright red! I realised the mistake I made and I quickly said in a shaking voice: “ I mean Vincent.. I love you Vincent”But Vincent didn’t buy it. He left my hand quickly and stared at me with an angry face, “who is Levi? Are you seeing someone behind my back? Are you cheating on me?” I replied quickly: “No, of course, no! Why would I do that!”Then he stood up and left immediately! Tears started running down my face! Who is Levi? Why did I call my boyfriend another name? Also, I don’t know anyone called Levi! So what’s wrong with me!I apologised to Vincent but he wouldn't believe me. I went home heart broken. My life was getting out of control because of these weird dreams I’ve been having lately! I feel like someone else is living my life instead of me.It started with me having dreams about places and people I’ve never seen in my life. I know that the human imagination is capable of that but still it seemed weird to dream people I’ve never met and poor, old neighbourhoods that I only see in movies!The first time I dreamt of a girl getting kidnapped, the second was me entering a deserted dark dusty building. I thought that these dreams were nightmares until the other day, I saw my friend Tina walking towards me and I screamed at her involuntarily: “ Watch out Tina! He’s behind you!”. I saw a bad man wanting to hurt her, he looked like he wanted to steal her money!But to my surprise, Tina looked embarrassed. She walked to me slowly and said: “ Are you Crazy?! People are looking at us! ! No one is behind me! Are you ok?!”I realised that it was my imagination and that those weird dreams are messing with my head during day time, not only at night!! But I didn’t know that I would start forgetting peoples’ names. Especially those close to me, like Vincent!!! Am I going insane?! Should I talk to someone about it?!I got home to my parents watching Tv. Like most old boring couples, Tv is their best way to relax.

Dreams

Post a Comment

0 Comments