Advertisement

Who's Talking About You, and What Are They Saying? Super Specific Pick a Card Tarot Reading💕

Who's Talking About You, and What Are They Saying? Super Specific Pick a Card Tarot Reading💕 🔮PERSONAL READINGS🔮
If you're interested in a personal reading, please fill out the following form:

🌙KEEN🌙
I personally use Keen, a website which gives you 24/7 access to a bunch of talented tarot readers/mediums/astrologers/etc, to get guidance on questions because I find it hard to read for myself. Get your first 10 minutes for $1.99 (honestly such a good deal) here:

🥰SOCIAL MEDIA🥰
tarot instagram: instagram.com/blatherbie
personal instagram: instagram.com/uninvitedolive

🦋DECKS USED🦋
Rider-Waite-Smith Centennial Tarot
Romance Angels Oracle (mine is in French bc I bought it while living in Paris)
Cat Guru Oracle
Art Oracle
Archetype Cards (thank you Alexis for donating them!!)
Astrological Oracle (thank you Jacqueleen for gifting them!!)

💞ENERGY EXCHANGE💞
If you would like to donate to my channel, please consider sending a tip of appreciation at paypal.me/blatherbiee 💝

🌚TIMESTAMPS 🌝
pile 1, queen alice deck + rose quartz: 2:36
pile 2, golden tarot + anhydrite: 21:52
pile 3, marshmallow marseille tarot + apophyllite: 39:52
🥰🌺🍀

blatherbie,asmr,who's talking about me tarot,what's the gossip about you tarot,tarot gossip,tarot negative energy,tarot evil eye,tarot reading pick a card,pick a card reading,psychic reading,are they talking about me tarot,what are they saying about me tarot,super specific tarot,urgent message tarot,oracle reading,timeless tarot,who's gossiping about me tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments